Transform your job search capabilities with SAM Network Systems, designed to support enterprise talent acquisition technology and evolve together with your growing requirements. We offer candidates and employers with increased talent acquisition expertise.
Hybrid and Multi-Cloud Application Platform
It was unformulated, but we understood what the point of it was as not the whole world was ready to give over the switch of infrastructure to the public clouds. Many wanted to keep some appearance of the old way of doing things and endure to have private remote data centers, either hosted on-premises or in a co-location. However; the lure of the cloud became robust as a new wave of application developers began generating cloud-first applications. However, the lure of the cloud became stronger as a new wave of application developers commenced creating cloud-first applications.
Organizations find this flexibility useful as it can be more expensive to run a workload in the public cloud vs. a private cloud, but the elasticity of the public cloud solution is necessary for a variety of reasons, a good example being a spike in application traffic.
- Tap public cloud resources for your workloads
- Manage your public, private, and hybrid environments from one place
- Run hybrid apps in your datacenter
- Risk reduction
- Departmental preferences in large organizations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Mitigation of vendor lock-in
- Features—not all features may be available for each cloud vendor
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Platform as a service (PaaS)
- Software as a service (SaaS)